You are in control of your personal data, and we’re here to help! We provide you with the information and tools you need to keep any information you share with us private
What information does Holistic Herbal Care collect about me?
How does Holistic Herbal Care use information about me?
We use information about you to deliver, improve, update and enhance the services we provide to you. For example, we use information to deliver our services (including health and patient services), and detect and prevent fraud and abuse. Refer to our Privacy Statement below for more details.
Does Holistic Herbal Care share my data with third parties?
How can I update my personal information?
You are in control of your personal information. See Your choices about data we collect to learn more.
Here are the ways we are dedicated to helping you protect your private data.
1. Secure communication channels
We encrypt personal data provided to us via web forms using up to date standards to prevent others from intercepting the information in transit.
2. Account authentication for creating appointments
We require a unique user name and method of identification, such as password or PIN, to log into your accounts.
3. Security training.
Our employees receive annual training and periodic bulletins regarding good security practices.
4. Layered approach to security
We protect our corporate network using many different layers of security.
- We employ physical protection measures to ensure the safety of our employees and equipment.
- We utilize a combination of software and devices to protect our network from would be intruders.
- We have a dedicated team of security professionals who oversee device and application security practices.
How you can protect your data
You are in control of your account security. Use good security practices to protect your personal data.
Secure your password
Here are some helpful tips for keeping your password secure:
- Never share your password.
- Do not reuse passwords across accounts.
- Log out of your account when you use a computer you share with other people.
We recommend you change your password at least every six (6) months.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest and Twitter
This website will not:
- Share any of this collected cookie information with third parties.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about our Privacy Statement or the practices of our Services, you may contact our office by email at Lara@drclare.net
As an alternative, you may contact us by either of the following means:
- By Mail: Attn: Lara Jonasdottir, 9 Sea Road, Galway
- By Phone: 091 583260
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.